- Team work – A contagiously positive attitude to work with a strong cross functional team focus;
- Accountability – Driven to fulfill goals, taking responsibility for actions, share credit and accept accountability;
- Leadership – Governs oneself with unquestionable ethics and unwavering integrity.
Demonstrated experience delivering outcomes
- Analytical thinking – Through the early identification of potential equipment faults and degeneration modes;
- Autonomous productivity – Providing proactive maintenance interventions to minimise equipment downtime and improve plant reliability;
- Innovative – Relentless pursuit to deliver quality outcomes and identify continuous improvement opportunities;
- Flexibility – Willingness to work overtime and different rosters which may include rotating shift.
To be successful you will have:
- Essential – A NSW electrical supervisor certificate licence;
- Advantageous; Rockwell Automation control systems experience, particularly Control Logix
- VSD programming, installations and fault finding.
Conscientiousness – A developed awareness and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety excellence;
Creative problem solving – Continually finds ways to overcomes obstacles;
Connected – Experience in manufacturing or heavy industry.
Pre-employment medical checks including drug testing and a functional assessment will be conducted.
Applicants must hold valid Australian Working rights.
To apply please forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm Friday, 30 August 2019